Wednesday, February 1, 2012

"A sloth is near. It is here. It's gonna happen."

Watch this video:


This may or may not be me...except not with sloths. I don't think I get as emotional over animals as she does. I do cry when I see roadkill sometimes. But seriously. Any wedding. Any movie about a wedding. When I read the obituaries in the newspaper. When Les Mis or Wicked come on my iPod. When it is windy outside. When someone tells me a really sad story or is having a really bad day. ESPECIALLY when someone tells a really hilarious story, like the one in the video. It is very easy to make me laugh so hard I cry. The strange thing is that I think I actually have a very high tolerance for pain. I just can't take watching other people go through it. I can hardly watch CSI or Greys Anatomy or any show where people constantly die in brutal ways or are in pain. The worst is looking through old pictures from any time in my life. Luckily I live a pretty easy life and am in the middle of the emotional scale most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment