Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Random

Ok folks...Guess who I got to spend the weekend with?
















THESE PEOPLE! Lindsey was there too - and I have a lot to blog about her and our trip to saint george. I will have to do that tomorrow or this weekend. I have too many pics to upload.

I was just thinking today how awesome my mom and dad are. They are FABULOUS. I am not just saying that because I wrecked my car this week and they are helping me fix everything like they always do and were only a little bit mad, but mostly just happy that I am OK.

Here they are hiking around...




















If THIS man:


...happened to have a baby with THIS girl:





That baby would probably look a little something like this...


























AND SHE WOULD BE AWESOME! But not as awesome as me - because as incredible and entertaining as Dr. Phil and Kelly Ripa are and as similar as they seem to my parents...Michael and Lisa Christensen are better.

No comments:

Post a Comment