Saturday, January 21, 2012

I hope you're happy

All of you people who have been praying for snow for the past six weeks better be pretty pleased with yourselves. Really. All I have done this whole weekend besides school and work is lay in my warm bed and read and watch movies.  I will continue to do so all night. I hope you're happy.  Most people say, "If it is going to be cold, it might as well snow." To that I say, "You're Insane." In all seriousness. If it is simply cold (with no snow) I can still do things. I can go outside and run and drive around to places and visit people. If there is snow I have zero motivation to leave my room. It makes going places ten times harder than dry weather. I must admit though, it is BEAUTIFUL to watch - and Old Academy has an amazing view




No comments:

Post a Comment