Sunday, August 28, 2011

SPOTLIGHT

 OK - So I just have to say that I am slightly obsessed with The Duchess of Cambridge. She is my fashion hero. I came home from my mission just in time to watch the Royal Wedding. Remember this?



Which, by the way, was SO MUCH better than this -

                        
 Sorry Kim, but Kate had the best wedding of the year BY FAR! 
 Kate Middleton is a true princess. She always looks SUPER CLASSY. I want to be her. 
                                                                              Let's take a look, shall we? 











Seriously! She is one classy chick. I am sure that there are lots of crazy photos out there of her from when she was a stupid kid, but she sure knows how to look like royalty now. I could probably look this good too if I were a true princess and people were lining up to dress me, and I have no idea how much say she has in what she actually wears, but look how great she looks all the time. She wears simple jewelry and has modest hemlines. Less is best with her. 

  
...even when she is a cowgirl she looks stunning!

PLUS she has a Sapphire engagement ring. That is my birthstone, and it is GORGEOUS. Not to mention Kathryn (Kate) is one of the most beautiful names in the English language, but I am a little biased. She is basically awesome. SNAPS FOR KATE! 



No comments:

Post a Comment