Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Since U Been Gone

This past weekend S and I took Linds and three of her roommies to Saint George. We had a lovely time. Saint George is so relaxing. I love the sunshine. I love the red rock. I want to live there. all. the. time. On Saturday we went to Las Vegas and walked up and down the strip. It was much needed for all of us.





Can I just brag on these girls for a second? They are so sweet and so bright and so much fun! Anyone who has trouble with the new mission age because they think it is too young needs to spend some time with these girls. This is a video they sent me after the trip...


I feel like I was like this before my mission. These girls are bright and shiny and untainted by the world.  That is a good thing. My mission really opened my eyes and I think I am more cynical and disdainful now than I was before my mission. I guess worldly experience brings wisdom and all that crap. I miss being young and carefree though, and I hope that these girls never change.

No comments:

Post a Comment