Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Back to Blogging

I have taken a two month break from blogging. It was nice for what it was, but I have missed it and I am not really great a keeping a journal. This is probably the only way my children will ever know if I even lived and what I was interested in. Long story short: I'MMMMMMM BACK. Lucky you. HAHA! Most of you probably didn't even notice that I was gone. Like I said, mostly this is a blog to help me organize my life and I really don't care if it is interesting to you as a reader, but you are welcome to stop by anytime.

Things that I am currently obsessed with:

1. FALL

 Let's be honest. This is my favorite time of year. It is BEAUTIFUL outside and the sun still shines, but the afternoon is nice and crisp and you can wear jeans and boots and scarves without burning up. It includes my birthday and Halloween, two of the best days of the year in my opinion. I blame part of this on Pintrest. You can follow me there if you wish. Basically in my mind I am going to be awesome housewife. Look at all these adorable fall crafts:





Speaking of which...what should I be for Halloween? Seriously. I need ideas....Last year I went to the Hale Center Theater to look at their costumes for rent with a friend. Let me just say it was one of the highlights of my life. I do so love a good costume. Here are some ideas from the theater just to get your mind jogging. Really. You should post an idea.









I am sad that Riley left. The four of us were suppose to be the Mystery Gang. It is so perfect...


2. School

Everyone should have a semester where they only have to take two classes to graduate and can take whatever other classes they want. It is THE BEST. I am taking a world dance class. I am taking a genealogy class. I am taking creative writing and LDS Marriage and Family from Brother Newell. It is the best semester. Besides the one I spend in Israel. Check out THAT experience at www.katechristensen.blogspot.com 

3. Fall entertainment

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS: 



or THIS


or THIS 

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/masterpiece/watch/downtonabbey3_preview.html

Apparently I like period pieces. Who knew? What movies and fall TV shows are you looking foreword to? 

Life is good. I have no idea what is going to happen after December, but I am really not worried about it. It will all work out the way that it needs to work out. I will keep you updated. Enjoy TODAY. 

No comments:

Post a Comment