Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Thankful

I was going to post something that I am grateful for everyday in November, but I am super busy with school and work so I will just try and post as often as I can....

Number 1. I am so thankful for my internship, especially this year because it is something new that I did not have last year. I love working at Kids on the Move. I love helping my sweet little friends learn to communicate better. There is nothing more rewarding I could be doing right now. These children are bright little spirits that make my whole day worthwhile when I see them. It is nice to be reminded that I am not just simply going to school for no reason. It is for a purpose. I have a goal, and there is a light at the end of the tunnel - a very distant light that is three years away when you add grad school in, but helping these kids gives me motivation to keep on keepin' on all the way through my studies...the good times and the bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment